E-commerce

Out of 100,000 eCommerce websites on the Alexa’s list of most trafficked web resources a vast majority (76%) is split between just 6 eCommerce platforms: Magento (both the free-to-use Community and paid Enterprise Edition), Wordpress (Woocommerce), PrestaShop, Shopify, VirtueMart and Open Cart. The remaining 24% is shared by a large number of specialty vendors, both consumer-oriented and enterprise bound.

Outsoft doesn’t offer solutions for the nearly self-service platforms like Wordpress’ Woocommerce, Prestashop, Shopify, VirtueMart and OpenCart. However, if you are a customer of one of the turnkey solutions looking to upgrade to a more flexible platform we are happy to assist with an offer for available options. (Don’t talk about what we can’t do just write about what we can offer)

We focus on building and supporting e-commerce properties on platforms that are geared towards sophisticated enterprise users and require specialized software development experience (which we provide), namely:

  • Magento Community Edition and Magento Enterprise Edition
  • IBM WebSphere
  • Oracle Commerce
  • Hybris

eCommerce platforms are notorious for falling in and out of favor, with VirtueMart losing market share, Wordpress/Woocommerce and Shopify continuing their growth and Magento with Prestashop maintaining stable positions. At Outsoft we focus on the world class enterprise-grade e-commerce platforms that are capable of scaling without performance loss and which can be seamlessly integrated with various ERP, accounting, fulfillment systems and interfaces that help sellers become more successful online.

HAVE AMAZING IDEA?

We can bring it to life!

Hire us!

Magento

Magento is the most commonly used open source e-commerce platform which due to its functionality and the community of software developers who work to improve it has become a de-facto e-commerce industry standard for enterprises of all sizes.

With access to Magento developers who worked with the platform from the very beginning, we offer some of the most experienced Magento Certified teams available. Combined with the agile software development methodology this enables fast project delivery while accommodating changes and additions at any stage of the project or after its completion.

IBM WebSphere Commerce

IBM® WebSphere® Commerce is a great e-commerce platform for enterprises that rely on IBM solutions for enterprise resource planning. WebSphere Commerce enables retailers to unify the data from offline brick-and-mortar retail with web, mobile and social commerce.

Outsoft’s experience allows our IBM stack team to design, implement, upgrade, support and optimize WebSphere Commerce stores. We are also skilled in migrating storefronts and data from proprietary, limited functionality and outdated e-commerce platforms to WebSphere.

Oracle Commerce

For enterprises that already utilize Oracle ERP products, Oracle Commerce is a logical step when creating an online commerce ecosystem. Oracle Commerce’s advantage is that the platform offers a wealth of pre-built capabilities such as multi-site and multichannel infrastructure, management of the product catalog, web content creation, collection of session data, pricing and promotions, processing of transactions, management of customer profiles and segments, and the creation of personalization strategies.

Hybris

Hybris is an SAP-owned open source e-commerce platform that relies on standards-based technology in its architecture, architecture such as Spring, SOLR, Groovy, and Apache Commons. The Hybris core platform is also omni-channel, helping to connect digital and physical customer touchpoints centrally – including online, mobile, point-of-sale, call center, social media and print.

The core hybris solution ranks consistently among the top commerce software platforms worldwide, yet it is not a mass market platform. Outsoft offers customization services to the commerce platform as well as custom applications and extensions integration and development.

Magento

IBM WebSphere Commerce

Oracle Commerce

Hybris

Why Outsoft

Our experience allows us to offer competitive e-commerce project and ongoing support pricing on the most innovative enterprise-grade omnichannel e-commerce platforms. Whatever your ERP stack preference we are capable of offering dedicated and experienced specialists. We approach each project individually so feel free to contact us to request a proposal with hourly rates and estimated scope of work and support plan options.

Web

Mobile Software Development

UP
43 queries in 0.408 seconds.